Do you think Ravenclaws ever argue with the door to their tower? I bet they do. Like, the eagle says their answer to the riddle is wrong, but they argue the point and the eagle eventually comes around to their side and lets them in.
…this is how Slytherins get in to visit their Ravenclaw friends isn’t it. Like, they never have the answer the eagle is looking for, and they just argue every single time.
Totally. Professor McGonagall proved that anybody can get into Ravenclaw tower if they just think through the riddle. That eagle slacks. It’ll totally let anybody in.
I was initially planning on being a casual fan, but then I thought, why not just let it consume my soul instead?
this sentence is giving me a migraine
Iggy’s gonna be the first real superstar female rapper you guys ignore Lauryn and Missy’s grammy’s and critical acclaim ignore Nicki’s platinum albumS and sell out tours and critically acclaimed mixtapes ignore it all, ms crocodile dundee dropped one mediocre 8 track mixtape and did 2 songs that everyone only knows the chorus too SHE’S the one to watch!!!
The most depressing part of this is that lat month Nicki Minaj actually broke the record for the most appearances as a lead, collaborative, or featured guest artist on the Billboard Hot 100. But nah, forget her, she’s not important, let’s all gush about how successful Iggy Azalea is instead.
iggy ain’t even the best part of her own song!
Idk if I have any Scottish followers, but if I do, please stay safe, friends! My thoughts are with you!
Update on my life:
- Work based learning is going swell. Except one of my bosses really does not listen. Like, she’ll be like, “Hey, do you know where those files I had you do are?” And I’ll be like, “Yeah, they’re right in that cabinet,” And she’ll be like, “No, the files I had you do that one day. The ones with the dates on them.” And I’m like, “…they’re in that cabinet???” And it takes like five times before she realizes that they are in the fucking cabinet that I pointed to. She’s okay though. Just a little wtf sometimes.
- THE REBELLION HAS FALLEN. THE AWESOME COMPUTER TECH INSTRUCTOR IS SUSPENDED. THEY ARE COMING.
- No, seriously, my kick-ass instructor is suspended and there was a walk-out to protest it and I’m typing up a petition and yeah.
- I couldn’t participate in the walk-out because I have WBL so I was already out of the classroom, but yeah. I has petitions and stuff.
- For once, I’m really fucking proud of my peers.
- They ceased their dicking around long enough to do something good for an awesome teacher.
- I just hope the threats of expulsion don’t scare them off.
- We have a Facebook group. It is nice.
- I have lots of Carl’s Jr. coupons and it is the best.
- I DON’T HAVE TO EAT JOB CORPS FOOD.
- Of course, I am a little sick of burgers, but it’s bETTER THAN JOB CORPS FOOD.
in all my years that i have been on this earth i have not played spin the bottle once. does this mean that i’ve never actually lived? do a lot of people actually even play spin the bottle? or is its importance and prevalence stretched and exaggerated in media? these are the questions of the hour
Are teen parties with alcohol and red solo cups even real?!!?!
Has anyone ever participated in a food fight?!?
Angry girl punk bands are the fucking best.